All papers submitted to IFAC technical meetings must be in English and must comply with the IFAC paper layout. The material submitted for presentation at IFAC meetings must be original, not published or being considered for publication elsewhere. The conference manuscript must meet IFAC’s requirements in order to achieve the suitable layout and manuscripts properties.
Please visit http://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/support/support.php for detailed instructions. In general, the authors should take into account the following:
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
- Two-column format in the IFAC style is required for final submissions and recommended for initial submissions.
- For IFAC conferences, the paper size for final submissions must be A4.
- The document margins must satisfy the printer’s requirements.
- The number of pages must satisfy the conference requirements, i.e., up to eight (8) pages for Contributed papers/Invited session papers and up to twelve (12) pages for Survey papers.
- The document should not have any password protection.
In order to facilitate manuscript preparation, templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available. Detailed information about IFAC templates and style files for all paper submissions can be found athttp://www.ifac-control.org/events/author-guide.
Please note that NO COMPLIANT CONVERSION is offered. It means that authors need to prepare their own PDF files satisfying all technical requirements regarding the PDF version and font embedding. However, every paper that is submitted is tested for conformance with the manuscript requirements and PDF compliance. Prior to submission, PDF files may be tested for conformance and compliance using PDF Test provided by the system.