Registration is now open. Please click here to register.
Registration will be mandatory for all conference and workshop participants. The conference policy requires that at least one author of an accepted paper must have paid a standard registration fee by April 27, 2022 in order for the final submission to be uploaded at the paper submission website. Standard registration permits upload of up to two final papers. Only standard registration allows paper uploads. Paper upload is not included with the student-rate registration category.
Conference Registration Rates and Fees
Included in the conference registration fee (of both standard registration and student registration) are the following:
- Full access to the conference technical program, including access for downloading the conference proceedings.
- Full access to the conference workshops.
- Ticket to the opening reception.
- Ticket for the conference banquet, which will take place in the evening of Thursday, 9 June.
- Tickets for daily lunch during the days of the conference.
- Coffee break refreshments.
|Conference Registration||Early Registration (by 27 April 2022)||Late Registration (after 27 April 2022)||Proceedings||Conference Banquet||Paper Uploads|
|Standard||550 EUR||650 EUR||included||included||Included (up to 2 uploads)|
|Student||350 EUR||450 EUR||included||included||Not included|
If an author has uploaded a paper using his or her registration, the registration will not be refunded even if the paper is withdrawn. Other requests for a refund of the registration fee will be processed as follows:
- Requests received by the advance registration deadline of 27 April 2022, will be fully honored and all registration charges will be refunded.
- Requests received between 28 April 2022 and 15 May 2022 will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given for requests received after 15 May 2022.
For any inquiries, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com